As Project Leader for the community effort to replace the Christmas Nativity Creche owned by the Village of Warwick and displayed in Lewis Park, I would like to clarify that the project was not sponsored by any religious congregation.
I would like to thank the following partners who helped make this creche a beautiful gift to the village:
1. Roe Brothers Lumber and the Bieling Family for their generous donation of building materials;
2. John Pacos Construction for design embellishment and direction of stable construction;
3. Warwick Knights of Columbus Council #4952 for constructing the stable;
4. Jim Leshinski Electrical for donation of professional lighting for the stable interior;
5. Ron Patel of Larry’s Deli for donation of lunches during stable construction;
6. The Warwick Historical Society for use of Lewis Park and Dedication reception.
The stable design, statuary and bronze commemorative plaque were donated by the Krauze Family.
My wife Mary and I are also very appreciative to Mayor Michael Newhard, Village of Warwick DPW, the WVHS Meistersingers and Father Jack Arlotta of St. Stephen’s Church.
Please stop by Lewis Park during the Christmas Season to spend some time with the Holy Family.