There’s no doubt that one of the great pleasures of gardening is the pleasure of putting your hands into the earth and being present to watch things grow. In-person gardening classes are also part of the experience.
But now, while the Covid-19 pandemic is keeping us in our homes and separated, Cornell Cooperative Extension master gardeners throughout the state are offering the next best thing – virtual gardening classes via Zoom.
The schedule for upcoming classes is as follows:
· Gardening Tips from the Highline, Monday, April 20, 3-4 p.m.
· Chanticleer Garden, Wednesday, April 22, 10-11 a.m.
· Safe Pesticide Use for the Home Gardener, Wednesday, April 22, 7-8 p.m.
· Growing Cut Flowers, Wednesday, April 29, 6-8 p.m.
· Composting Basics, Wednesday, April 29, 7-8 p.m.
· Growing Vegetables and Small Fruits, Wednesday, May 6, 7- 8
For more information or to register for a class, contact Marie S. Patiero at 845-344-1234 or by email at email@example.com.