WARWICK — Now that the time capsule from 1967 has been dug up from Veterans Memorial Park, residents have been inquiring about the contents.
The items that were placed in the capsule 50 years ago will be on display until September at the A.W. Buckbee Center, located at 2 Colonial Ave. in Warwick.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Aug 17, 2017 10:43 am
WARWICK — The Warwick Valley High School Class of 1967 hosted its 50th class reunion...
- Aug 17, 2017 07:15 pm
BY ERIKA NORTON
GOSHEN — As part of its “Connect 2 Disconnect” campaign...
- Aug 17, 2017 07:13 pm
WARWICK — Seely & Durland Insurance has retained its...
- Aug 16, 2017 02:10 pm
WARWICK — A celebration was held recently to commemorate the retirement of Judy...
- Aug 16, 2017 01:00 pm
- Nancy Sardo wins second quarter sales award
- Escape Room Warwick celebrates grand opening
- Warwick Valley Chamber to host mixer Aug. 22 at Warwick Thai
- Pine Island's annual celebration of the onion set for Sunday, Sept. 3
- Goshen woman arrested, charged with deaths of horses
- Golf tourney to help St. Anthony's Hospital
- WVHS Class of 1967 reunites
- The Warwick Daily Advertiser found in time capsule
- Village of Warwick celebrates 150 years
- Warwick time capsule unearthed
- Town of Warwick celebrates transit center
- Watermelon seed-spitting masters
- From the U.K. to the Appalachian Trail
- Back to School Drive a 'success'
- Warwick VFW celebrates 150th anniversary
- Sesquicentennial festivities feature mustache and beard contest
- Warwick Yard Sports Village operator files for bankruptcy
- ‘Connect 2 Disconnect’ campaign rolls out new material
- 'Do it for Dale'
- Three minutes
- Warwick woman celebrates 90th birthday
- St. Stephens extends Food Truck Fest
- Jump, run, kick, cheer
- 'A hand-up, not a hand-out'
- College notes
- Marking 150 years
- Uber program supporting local communities
- Library presentation to help parents as back to school nears
- 'Another incredible financial year' for Valley View
- Democrat Pat Davis accepts New Politics endorsement for Orange County Executive
- Town of Warwick to open new transit facility on Aug. 7
- Greenwood Lake Theatre celebrates its official move to Orange County
- Warwick chamber hosts Networking Lunch at El Azteca on Aug. 10
- Sesquicentennial opening ceremonies held at Warwick Reformed Church
- The view from above
- Resorts World Catskills to open three regional casino dealer schools
- Twentieth annual Ladies Night Out, set for Aug. 24, to benefit Safe Homes of Orange County
- The 15th New York Volunteer Cavalry returns to Lewis Park on Aug. 5
- Warwick Valley Chamber of Commerce planning 78th annual membership celebration
- In performance at Mt. Alverno
- Electricians recruit apprentices
- Orange County Historian’s Office wins award from American Association for State and Local...
- Man charged with child endangerment
- Warwick Valley Middle School Mileage Club: 165 students, 3,016 laps, 754 miles
- WVSD summer sports physicals to be held Aug. 3
- Lakeland Bank hires mortgage loan originator
- Chosun Taekwondo Academy students featured in Korean TV documentary
- Warwick Valley Prevention Coalition to host youth appreciation night on Aug. 1
- Sesquicentennial ceremonies begin next week
- Town Board names August Backpack Snack Attack Back to School Month
- A kiss for mom
- George and Martha keep coming back
- DEC seeks participants for summer wild turkey survey