Photo provided by Warwick Village Historian Jean B. May Pictured here is an aerial view of the north end of Main Street, circa late 1950’s or early 1960’s before the new post office was begun. Lewis Park was just being built at the corner of Main and High Street. Across the street is Drew’s Garage, now Dunkin' Donuts. Another Wheeler house on the corner had not yet been razed.