Warwick Chorale sings 'American Songs'
WARWICK — The Warwick Valley Chorale will perform three concerts in May, “Seeking the Right Path: American Songs.”
The concerts will be in Middletown, Goshen and Warwick.
The concerts, directed by Stanley Curtis and accompanied by Gail Johnson, will present an American choral portrait in anticipation of the Village of Warwick’s sesquicentennial celebration.
There will be selections highlighting our nation’s early history, struggles and culture. In addition, the program features a special tribute to the Broadway music of Irving Berlin and George Gershwin.
The concerts will be presented at:
• Grace Episcopal Church, 58 North St., Middletown on Friday evening, May 12, at 7 p.m.;
• Goshen United Methodist Church, 115 Main St., Goshen on Friday evening, May 19, at 7 p.m.; and
• Warwick Reformed Church, 16 Maple Ave, Warwick on Sunday afternoon, May 21, at 4 p.m.
Admission is free; donations are gratefully accepted.
For more information, visit www.WarwickValleyChorale.org and the Warwick Valley Chorale Facebook page.
MUST READ NEWS
WVSD proposes $90 million budget
By Abby Wolf
WARWICK — The Warwick Valley School Board is seeking slightly more than $90 million for the 2017-18 school year.
Sign up to get our newsletter emailed to you every week!
- Enter your email address in the box below.
- Select the newsletters you would like to subscribe to.
- Click the 'SUBSCRIBE' button.