The Pulaski Fire Company Ladies Auxiliary will host a Spring Craft and Vendor Fair on Sunday, April 23, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the Pine Island Firehouse. More than 40 vendors offering a variety of hand-crafted items are expected. This photograph shows a scene from last year's craft fair.
PINE ISLAND — The Pulaski Fire Company Ladies Auxiliary will host a Spring Craft and Vendor Fair on Sunday, April 23, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the Pine Island Firehouse located at 675 County Route 1 in Pine Island.
There will be more than 40 vendors, offering such items as:
• Hand-crafted artisan and honey-based soaps;
• Dips and salsa;
• Stained-glass art;
• Birdhouses, feeders and other items made from salvaged and re-purposed materials;
• Eco-friendly, green and clean palm wax candles;
• Hand-crocheted items;
• Metal-stamped jewelry;
• Chain link jewelry;
• Tie-dye apparel;
• Hand-made quilts and tote bags;
• Wire-wrapped jewelry; and
• Items from LuLaRoe, Scentsy, Pampered Chef and Young Living Essential Oils.
There will be free parking and free admittance for all attendees.
Door prizes will be raffled off and refreshments will be available for sale.
Rain or shine, the fair will take place indoors in the fire truck bay and meeting room.
The Spring Craft and Vendor Fair is being sponsored by the Pulaski Fire Company Ladies Auxiliary. The auxiliary reorganized in 2008 to support the firefighters of the Pulaski Fire Company and the Pine Island community at large.