After reading your account of the Women's March on Washington, I realized how incomplete your report was.
You failed to report and display the conduct and verbiage of the likes of Madonna, Chelsea Handler, Rosie O'Donnell, Amy Schumer and Cher.
• Madonna with her f-bombs and middle finger.
• Chelsea Handler who called my First Lady ignorant (who happens to speak five languages fluently).
• Rosie O'Donnell, who called my President a pig and threatened to leave my country if he was elected.
• And Amy Schumer and Cher threatening to move north of the border.
Collectively, an ounce of couth would make them top heavy.
My advice to the women of this country is two-fold:
• If they are the best representatives you can bring to the forefront for your issues, then your issue will fall on deaf ears.
• My other piece of advice is: Trump is our president. Get used to it or get out. It is that simple.
John Tyrrell Sr.
MUST READ NEWS
Sign up to get our newsletter emailed to you every week!
- Enter your email address in the box below.
- Select the newsletters you would like to subscribe to.
- Click the 'SUBSCRIBE' button.