WARWICK — The Warwick Foundation for Excellence in Learning (WFEL) has joined with Noble Pies to run the third annual Apple of My Eye contest which recognizes exceptional teachers in the Warwick Valley School District.
Students can submit a written or electronic nomination of a teacher that is currently working in the school district who was the “Apple of My Eye” to the student.
To submit an online nomination, visit wfelny.org or please send entries to P.O. Box 807, Warwick, NY 10990.
Applications will be accepted now through Wednesday, March 1.
One teacher per school will be chosen as a result of the submitted nominations and winners will be recognized and awarded an apple pie from Noble Pies.
Include the followingTo nominate a teacher, provide the following information:
• Name of student nominating a teacher
• Email or phone number of parent or guardian
• Name of teacher being nominated
• Grade they currently teach
• School they are currently in
• Three to five sentences describing why the teacher is the Apple of your Eye