Grace Lutheran Church hosts community health fair on May 21
GREENWOOD LAKE — Grace Lutheran Church will host a health fair on Saturday, May 21, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Everyone is welcome; it is free for the community.
An array of health providers will be on site with information and presentations. They are scheduled as follows:
• 10:30 a.m.: Jerry Gentile, EdDc, MPHc, MBA, RRT, Respiratory Therapist of Eastchester Rehab Center will present an overview of COPD.
• 11:15 a.m.: Tracey Weiss, MA, CCC-SLP, Speech Pathologist and Clinical Consultant of Zimmet Healthcare Services Group will speak about the challenges of swallowing and speech associated with aging.
• 12:15 p.m.: Afrika Parks, RN, LNHA of Oradell Health Care Center presents information on post acute care and short term rehab benefits.
• 1 p.m.: Patricia Bonnier of Bon Secours Health Systems offers the topic of blood donation and benefits.
• 1:45 p.m.: DaVita will make a presentation regarding kidney health.
Also on the schedule are Crystal Run Healthcare, CVS of Greenwood Lake and Chase bank. All presenters will be available to answer questions before and after their presentations.
Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church is located at 25 Waterstone Road in Greenwood Lake.
For more information visit www.gracegwl.com or visit on Facebook at GWL Grace Lutheran Church.